Code of Conduct
By using this site, you agree that you will not post, publish or submit any of the following:
- Material for which you do not hold copyright, or copyrighted material which you are not licensed to reproduce.
- Personal information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.) of other MTM members.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Material that discusses or advocates illegal activity.
- Inflammatory content. There is a difference between voicing a legitimate concern or grievance and simply badmouthing a person or service. The latter content will be deleted.
- Company and/or individual names while sharing a story.
Content deemed inappropriate by the site administrators will be removed. Users who violate these terms may lose their account permanently. Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of Move the Movement.
Your use of the site is an implicit agreement to these rules regardless of whether you have read them.